The distribution files have been tested with Windows XP and Linux, but should work with other Unix versions as well. There are three types of downloads:
- Binary - Without sources, recommended for most of the users.
Download: xBus-binary-1.7.zip (approx. 13 MB)
- Source - Containing all source files for building the xBus. To let the xBus run, you first have to compile the sources.
Download: xBus-source-1.7.zip (approx. 14 MB)
- All-Inclusive - a very large distribution, not just containing all source files but also:
This distribution is useful to have a complete development environment for setting up dataflows including message queues and HTTP-connections. Since we haven't tested these basic services in a productive environment, we can just recommend them for development or testing purposes.
- HSQLDB as a database
- OpenJMS as a message queue server
- Tomcat as a servlet engine
Download: xBus-allinclusive-1.7.zip (approx. 30 MB)
- Older versions - can be found at the SourceForge download page
How to install the different distribution is explained in chapter Installation.